- Oral counting of numbers one to ten (1 - 10)
- Identification of number one (1)
- Orally counting of numbers one to ten (1 - 110)
- Identification of number four (4)
- Identification of number five (5)
- Reading: Phonemic awareness, Phonics, Fluency, Comprehension, Vocabulary.
- Writing: Capital letters, Punctuation marks, Writing of four sentences, Handwriting, Comprehension passages.
- Speaking: Pronounciation of consonants, Simple sentences, Oral comprehension, Pronounciation of vowels,Aural discrimination.
- Grammatical Accuracy: Regular/Irregular Plural, Auxilliary Verbs, Future actions, Past continous tense, Present tense